If you have been in a motor vehicle accident, you know that it is a very traumatic experience to go through. Whether it is a minor fender bender or something more serious, the physical effects can be experienced for months or even years to come. For your specialized injury recovery, the experts at SquareOne Physiotherapy are here to help. We will be able to personalize the plan for your motor vehicle accident treatment, regardless of the severity of your symptoms. For example, if you need treatment for a traumatic brain injury, general accident injury treatment, spine injury treatment, a back injury treatment, or spinal cord treatment or general spinal injury treatment we can help. Our experts will meet with you to determine what course of action would be best to expedite a traumatic brain injury recovery, a back injury recovery, or just a generalized accident injury recovery.
SquareOne Physio offers a variety of different treatments that will have you on the road to recovery in no time. You will first be assessed by one of our highly qualified staff. Each time you visit, your progress will be evaluated to ensure our plan and your healing is on track. Your treatment plan will consist of one or more of the following: manual therapy, which mobilizes soft joints and tissues; prescribed exercises, which help to stretch and strengthen muscles; and modalities such as tens or laser, which help to reduce inflammation and pain.Physiotherapy can help reduce pain and restore function as well as help to increase strength and flexibility. If you are suffering from injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident, this kind of treatment can help treat your back pain, neck pain, severe myofascial or muscle pain, and even tension headaches or migraines.
Injuries sustained from a motor vehicle accident may not be obvious right away. Therefore, if you are suffering from one, feel free to contact us at 905-232-2202. You can also book an appointment online by clicking here. We have been present in Mississauga for over 14 years now and are conveniently located in the Square One area.
- Winter Is Coming: A Guide to Cold Weather Sports Injury Prevention - October 24, 2017
- Hand and Wrist Injuries and Role of Physiotherapy - September 14, 2017
- Runner’s Knee Guide for Patients: Causes, Prevention and Treatment - September 5, 2017
- Lower Back Pain During Pregnancy: Cause and Treatment - September 1, 2017
- Office Ergonomics: Making work more comfortable for your body - August 23, 2017
- How to prevent the 7 most common sports injuries - August 16, 2017
- Whiplash Injury- Complete Guide for Patients - August 8, 2017
- Sitting on a desk most of the day? You must read this article - July 7, 2017
- Sports Injury and Middle Age: Common Issues that Can Slow You Down, But Don’t Have To - May 5, 2017
- Acupuncture for Quitting Smoking: A Proven Path to Freedom - April 27, 2017